Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My first day at the beach

Today was my first day at the beach. My whole family was hanging out together for the 4th of July at the beach house in Breezy Point. It is a tradition for my family (my daddy even proposed to my mommy at this beach on the 4th). I had lots of new experiences like feeling the sand on my toes and then that cold ocean water. As you can tell I did not enjoy that. I also took a nap it was so soothing to lay on the beach and listen to the ocean waves crashing so close. I am having a blast doing all of these fun things with my family.





That is my little tent that my great grandma fernstrom got. It was perfect for me to take a nap in.


2 comments:

Sarah Mennear said...

So lady, I started a blog. Check us out! Hope you are having fun in New York! Miss you!
sterlingandsarahmennear.blogspot.com

The Giffords said...

Wow what a cute baby! She is growing so fast. Keep in touch!