Thursday, December 25, 2008

My 1st Christmas

Our first Christmas without extended family around, what a quiet day. My mom and dad did a good job for their first Christmas alone. We missed being with our other family members for the holidays, but were excited to spend Christmas in our new house. Mom and dad got me some pretty cool stuff, I am so lucky to have such a great mom and dad.
We hope all our family and friends had a Merry Christmas!

Got to love Christmas morning pictures!


Good thing I was on Santa's good list this year!!!
This is so much fun!!!


Check out this gingerbread man my great grandma sent me.
Just my size!

PS. Check out those stairs...yup I can climb all 16 of them by myself.

3 comments:

Sarah Mennear said...

looks like a great christmas...question is..did she like the book? Well I finished our little project so just call me when you get to town. I think it looks great.

Heather said...

What a cutie! Sounds like you had a fun time for Christmas. Happy New Year!

The Giffords said...

How Cute! Glad you had a good Christmas. Merry Christmas!!