As you can see we have added 2 more little guys to our family and Hudson and I are adjusting well to having new babies in our family...We are the big kids around here now...and try really hard to help mom and dad...Hudson is my best little friend and we hang out all the time together and love (almost) every minute of it...I am so lucky to have him as my lil bro and can't wait till Cooper and Colton can tag along too...
Friday, November 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey women this is Misty your long lost friend. I have so much to update you on, not all good either :(. Anyway please email me at mgifford1234@gmail.com. and give me your number. I live in Utah.
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
Post a Comment